One-Time OR Recurring NAMI Westside Los Angeles Donations
One way to support NAMI Westside Los Angeles is to make a one-time OR a recurring donation! Click the donate button below to help support our work. There is a checkbox if you’d like to make your donation a recur monthly.
(For memberships, memorials and to find out how specific donations help NAMI Westside, please scroll down.)
You can also use this QR code to donate!
Your membership and donations can help us make a difference in the lives of Angelenos living with and impacted by mental health conditions. We hope you will join the NAMI Westside Los Angeles member family. Together, we are united to build a future of hope and recovery for all people whose lives have been touched by serious mental illness.
Special FREE YOUR ME donations!
NAMI Westside Los Angeles Membership
Benefits of NAMI Westside LA membership include our quarterly newsletter, NAMI’s national magazine, the NAMI Advocate, discounts on resources in the NAMI.org online store, NAMI state conference attendance, and voting rights.
- Individual Membership $40
- Household Membership $60
- Open Door Membership $5 (for those with limited resources)
A household membership will apply to everyone living in a single household whose names are provided to NAMI. Individual and Open Door memberships apply only to one individual.
There are two easy steps to become a NAMI member:
- Provide us with your info in this simple form so that we can process your order and send you materials that come free with membership.
- Click the donate button below and choose your type of membership.
After submitting your membership registration, please click the PayPal donate button below to complete your registration:
You can also mail your membership check or money order to:
NAMI Westside Los Angeles
921 Westwood Blvd., Ste. 236
Los Angeles, CA 90024
Conor Sean Doherty Memorial
Follow this link to NAMI LA’s Remembrance Fund in Gratitude for the Life of Conor Sean Doherty…
Donations for the Conor Sean Doherty Memorial
Christopher Downey Bandasch Memorial
Follow this link to NAMI LA’s Remembrance Fund in Gratitude for the Life of Christopher Downey Bandasch…
Donations for the Christopher Downey Bandasch Memorial
How Do We Spend Your Membership Funds and Donations?
- $40 provides materials for a 10-week Peer-to-Peer class, or a 6-week Basics class.
- $150 provides one Ending the Silence presentation given in a high school health class. This gives students an opportunity to learn symptoms and indicators of brain illnesses as well as ideas about how to help themselves, friends, or family members who need support.
- $300 provides one Parents and Teachers as Allies workshop. These workshops are for middle schools, high schools, and colleges to help school professionals and families understand the early warning signs of mental illness. They learn how best to intervene so that those in need can be linked with services before a crisis hits.
- $400 provides materials for a 12-week Family-to-Family class.
- $1,000 provides materials for a class of 25 to attend a Basics training.
- $1,200 provides materials for three 12-week Family-to-Family classes.
- $1,500 provides a mentor to one college student twice per week throughout the year for the You’ve Got a Friend program. This provides peer mentoring services and life/work skills to young adults on campus who have (or are at risk for) a mental illness.
- $2,000 provides teacher stipends and materials for a class of 25 to receive the Peer training. Although we are volunteer-based, we pay our Peer teachers and facilitators a stipend for their work. As men and women who have themselves recovered from a brain illness, training to teach our Peer-to-Peer class or lead a Peer support group is often their first attempt at re-entering the work force.
- $2,500 provides stipends for a Peer Support Group to meet one night per week for an entire year.